Thursday, April 2, 2009

YES I AM A CRAZY BITCH. BUT WHAT KIND?

Can I just say I LOVE FACEBOOK! I love the fact that I am starting to connect with friends that I havent spoken to since high school and estranged family members that are so fascinated about the fact that I am had made something out of myself wearing women's clothing and performing at stages. Now with the awesomenes of facebook comes the very popular "25 things about me" survey, that people have actually written columns and songs about it. With that said, alot of my friends are OBSESSED with taking these quizes, and one has fascinated me the most, since I, can relate to it the best: "WHICH CRAZY BITCH ARE YOU?"
I must say, I know I am a crazy bitch, I don't need anyone tell me that. Most of my friends have either ended up being Courtney Love, and by that I pity you, because when I hung out with her when I was down south, she was really fucking insane, nothing you see on TV or what you hear of, is comparable to the force of nature that Courtney Love is LIVE!
But there are so many other amazingly genius crazy bitches out there. Some are notorious, some are artsy, and some are genius... I am attaching my favorite crazy bitches
Courtney Love
Photobucket

Juliette Lewis as Carla Tate on "The Other Sister"
Photobucket

Aileen Wuornos:
Photobucket

Nicole Kidman as Diane Arbus:
Photobucket

and of course... ME!!!!!!!!!

No comments: