Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Period Piece.


I like taking walks at night, in December. I know I know it sounds really unhealthy because in San Francisco, it's raining piss and freezing, but theres something so romantic about it all that I do really enjoy taking walks at night. I captured that shot earlier tonight. It's the little pedestrian overpass on 23rd Street by General Hospital and I just liked the way everything glistened. I find simple things like that romantic.

If you've ever read my blog, alot of it is incredibly over the top and incrediby dramatic.
Since I last blogged I have turned 27. The Year the say is the return of Saturn. I don't really believe in all of that mumbo jumbo but the truth is, everything that everyone has said about my 27th Year is completely true.

It feels like this insanely drawn out ride, sometimes I feel like giving up and at other times, I am extremely hopeful and blessed.

For whatever it is, I still have hope and love.

good night
xx00
M*

No comments: