Saturday, October 10, 2009

We Should Be Home By Now!


Sometimes a lady just has to learn. When you have nothing else to loose, you willing to fight for everything tooth and nail. There are certain things I hold true to myself now more than ever. Love, passion, glamour, sacrifice. I surround myself with people who hold these truths. They are always consistently striving for perfection through imperfection in whatever they do, and as such is somewhat a reflection of who I really am. It is not whether I draw from experiences my strengths, but a realization of growth, and that beauty is not what is always in the surface, but deeper and more meaningful. I find beauty in flaw because for me, flaws are what makes us human.
The truth of the matter is, I don't get political, that is not my style. Infact I've spent the last five years not trying to get political. I have opinions on matters, but I feel that my time is better spent doing, rather than acting. Don't get me wrong, I get really upset whenever I hear that some sort of gay rights thing is being abused, or gay bashing is happening, but I've spent my life fighting people like that through actions, be myself and enjoy my life. I can't spend my life going on and on and on about Gay Rights. I can't change the way people think, so I'll just live my life and my own business.
I am however a fighter, and I always fight for people and things I believe in, and I will fight to the death for my family, my husband and the kitties. It's kind of retarded growing up an only child. I always spent alot of running away. I've never really had that kind of family. But now I do, I've created me own, and I'm in a much better, and happier place than I've ever really been in a really long time!

No comments: