Sunday, September 20, 2009

Journey To The Center Of My Heart.


Love. Actually.
I've felt really lost alot these days, have had more anxiety attacks than normal. Hopefully writing will exorcise some sort of demon that I seem to be holding on to. For whatever reason maybe I feel just a little trapped. At 26 I feel like still there is more meant for me, maybe I should try not to force it and just let things happen. I tend to want to rush things which a seriously bad habit of mine. I should just count my blessings and be grateful, because I am. Sometimes I would love to just leave my body and get out of my skin for moments, it seems impossible though and only some sort of wish. GAHHH. Why am I airing out my dirty laundry to the public. I'm feeling the pang of wanderlust again, like I feel like I should take to the open road and not worry about anything. Who knows right?
That's all I really have to say for now
have a good night. or morning or whatever!

xx00
m*

No comments: