Sunday, September 6, 2009

And then there was one.


What a lovely evening I've had! Even after all the exhaustion from all that shooting, I felt today was one of the most relaxing days I've had in a really long time. I was so happy that I didn't have to wear that stupid leopard print dress again today. Chaser vs. Hyp was great tonight I had a blast, it was a real treat to have such pleasant people like Philip, and Vince to work with. It's such a great event, although I have no hip hop I still made the best of it.
This tuesday is five songs that make you cry at Chaser, hosted by MuthaChucka, it should be a great show, I wish we had a strobe light though, I think that's really it for now. Im kinda pooped. I am posting this wonderful video of the ending of Six Feet Under with Sia's Breathe Me, there are really tons of songs that do make me tear up and make me incredibly emotional, but this one really gets me! I did the number once at trannyshack years ago, as a broken doll. I think I'll do it again! Who knows. Enjoy the video.

No comments: