Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things That Bring Joy To My Life!

It's 4am yet again, of course I will not be able to sleep for another hour or so. I am listening to "Secretly" by Skunk Anansie then probably moving on to more Bowie. Earlier this evening I went to perform at a friends benefit at El Rio. It was fun, I saw alot of people who I haven't seen in a while then went to a party in the Castro...y'know that one, on Wednesdays, you know the really insanely packed one where you can't really breathe cause theres so many goddamn people. Yes you know what I'm talking about! LOL. 

Lately in an effort to keep sane I have decided to take a more proactive look at things that bring joy to my life, things to be grateful for! Like cats... my boyfriend calls his cats his landlords, because basically they do own the apartment! We are just here as their tenants. I love those two. One is a girl named Sylvia, and the other is her brother Lars. I'm sure you have seen me post up pictures of them around the house, in my wigs, in brand new fresh out of the dryer towels, in the towel closet. In the hallway! And yes they do sleep in the bed with us from time to time, and it is the cutest thing EVER! 

Another thing that brings me alot of joy is FOOD! I love to eat, and I love food! All kinds of food, but more importantly I love food that is cooked good (duh). I order the same thing from the thai restaurant down the street #81 Moo Tod - Cripsy Pork! $7.95 as a rice plate and $9.95 for A la Carte! They must really know me by now seeing as I order the same thing from there almost every freaking day! Don't get me wrong, I love to cook and I love eating well, but really the crispy pork from that place is alot cheaper than what I really want to get at whole foods- so there and I don't want to wash dishes! I grew up eating really well and have a very varied appetite - so food and knowledge of cuisine is a definite way to win me over!

Hmmm letsee here...BEING CREATIVE! I love getting creative, I love thinking of ideas and ways to make things spicier - to fuck things up so to speak! Like i said two blogs ago, I do it because I love it, and not because I have to, then it doesn't become so much of a chore, but something I am really passionate about and that in turn brings good energy and hence a better time for everyone! 

Oh and of course Stephen. Stephen brings me lots joy. He is the last thing I think of at night, and the first thing I think of in the morning, I can tell when he's not in bed. but thats a little more private than I care to share for now. 

That's all. thank you for reading and have a great night!
xx00
m*

No comments: