Monday, March 30, 2009

I AM TOTES A FASHION VICTIM!

Okay, I am going to wax poetic about my love of the drop crotch pants! I know I know, you must hate me, but today during an insane trip to Barneys, I was tres inspired by the new Chloe Lurex drop crotch/harem pants, they were drawstring, they were Lurex and they were to die for. I guess this whole trend started two or three seasons ago. Now, alot of people may disagree that a drag queen that wears pants is not a flawed drag queen. But Pants are hot, if wore the right way! So here I'm posting some of my favorite drop crotch/harem pants look... I gag!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kat9CaXTeM

it takes awhile, but @ 0:45 you get the first taste of drop-crotch, harem pant fabulosity...