Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RETARDED WHORE: KATY PERRY

Do I really need to say anything more about this thing? She took lesbianism and made a joke out of it. Hypocrite of all hypocrites she started off as a Christian Pop singer. I cannot hate on another attention whore. but really, she is just a bit much. In 2007 she had this retarded single called "Ur So Gay" which I actually found kind of offensive. then she followed that wonderful little ditty up with "I Kissed A Girl" OKAY total rip off of the 1995 Jill Sobule single of the same title (which btw I shot a video of, and its somewhere in my blog). But Jill Sobule is an actual lesbian, and Katy Perry is mocking the dykes. For all that and the worse fashion choices, AND attempting to sing Madonna with fucking Travis Barker and DJAM at the MTV music Awards... SHE WINS Todays Retarded Whore!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!! -Darren

ARENAs said...

luvs it

Unknown said...

jeez...i'd never heard ur so gay before. what a whore.

dv said...

Yeah, I totally agree too! But I wish you wouldn't use the word "retarded," you can't complain about someone else being offensive when you are being offensive yourself.
Instead maybe in the future it should be called the "Stupid Whore" award or something like that.

monistat said...

its my blog, ill call her whatever i want!

graficzny said...

HATE HER!! And I've managed to only hear her terrible "mega-hit" once. W/r/t to the use of the word "retarded", Katy Perry is most definitely "impeding progress".

Unknown said...

its her music she can say whatever she wants.

Unknown said...

My cousin is mentally challenged. When he was born, not enough oxygen went to his brain. Using the word "retarded" or "retard" IS offensive, and as dv stated, you are being a hypocrite. Having said that I want you to ask yourself a question, who is really being a "retarded whore", you or Katy Perry?

Jane said...

I wouldn't say retarded whore. I'd go more for 'degenerate whore.' Dictionary perfect, description perfect!