Sunday, March 29, 2009

RETARDED WHORE: LADY GAGA!!!

YOU KNOW MY DISDAIN FOR A CERTAIN BLONDE "SINGER SONGWRITER" WITH HER NAME STOLEN FROM A CERTAIN DAVID BOWIE SONG! BAD ELECTRO? GOOD MARKETING? GARETH PUGH AND BANGS FOR DAYZ.. THIS GIRL IS JUST WRONG. A POOR VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, YET THE BITCH STILL MANAGES TO DEFEND HER "TALENT" ... THIS IS WHY LADY GAGA WINS MY RETARDED WHORE OF THE DAY! OH AND I POSTED PICS UP OF HER AS A BRUNETTE WILLIAMSBURG HIPSTER!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

graceypoo said...

"GAGA" means stupid in Tagalog.

She lives up to her name, Lady Stupid.

I agree with you... I really don't see the talent in that whore.

Jon said...

The first time I saw a pic or video of Gag-Me...I got the same nauseous feeling when I saw Britney's first video. At least Britney has the balls to become a crazy bitch.

I'm so disappointed that queens have flocked to this do-nothing tramp for no reason. Two sold out shows in SF. Um you can catch more talent and realness at...the Cinch.